Menopausal Celebrities

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited July 2015 in Awareness

Menopause article: Menopausal CelebritiesMenopausal Celebrities

Despite their fame and fortune, stars have to go through menopause, too. Learn how these four menopausal celebrities coped with hormones and the limelight.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jilljill Member
    Hi Ladies. I have heard so many horror stories regarding menopause yet have been blessed so far that I really have not had one menopause symptom. I decided that after my period stopped 12 months ago that I was going to modify my diet. I no longer eat anything white.. No sugar, white flour etc. and I modify my grain intake to only whole grains. Eat organically grown foods and very little meat. I also juice everything I can, the greenier the better and lots of dark berries and carrots.I take 3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day internally and use it externally as well to combat dry skin. I'm not a health guru but it's truly made a difference. I am 58 years old and have not had a hot flash, mood swing or night sweats. I have not gained a pound either. I may be off base, but I'm willing to do anything to avoid this nightmare and I mentally tell myself it's not going to get me. Juicing is also great for weight loss for those struggling with this issue. Sorry for rambling, but I feel that perhaps this can help. I believe in balancing our bodies and what we eat and drink makes a huge difference.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR