Cold Flashes

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited January 2015 in Symptoms

Menopause article: Cold FlashesCold Flashes

Menopause cold flashes are somewhat less common than hot flashes, but can strike just as suddenly. Afra shares her thoughts on coping with the chills.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest re your article on menopause shivers!! I get this a lot along with severe hot flushes, throwing off duvet etc every night!! Just have to put up with it i suppose!! But aftet 4 yrs post op, it is really getting me down! Thanks again for your advice. Hope you continue to keep well.xx
  • I wish I would get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Clearly this author has not experienced cold flashes. I get so cold, I try to curl up under a bunch of blankets, but then my joints complain so forget sleeping. Getting up and walking around doesn't help because while my body can generate heat it cannot retain it. Sometimes adding additional clothes or even an entire comforter doesn't warm me up. Luckily it doesn't happen too often. My friends who have hot flashes are not very sympathetic as they think hot flashes are worse.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR